Rain Garden Designs
Planning Solutions, Inc. has experience working in collaboration with civil engineers on rain garden designs in Portland and Southwest Washington.
- Rain gardens are an alternative stormwater management feature.
- These bio-retention areas treat water by filtering through the plant roots and soil rather than a surface drain.
- Using rain gardens offers a way to scale down the size of stormwater ponds creating more developable area on site.
- We design rain garden plantings using attractive native plants that require little maintenance.
- Our rain garden designs comply with requirements of local jurisdictions.